March 19 – June 11, 2016, in Berkeley, CA
Do you want to join a circle of healthy change makers? Would you like to be a magician with your purpose and your wealth? Do you love what you do but want to touch more lives? This embodied education will support you to lead with more love and impact.
This is for you…
- Community Leader, Educator, Healer, Social Change Maker, Facilitator, Cultural Pioneer
- Live in the Bay Area
- Entrepreneur or desire to work for yourself
- Have clarity about your core offering
- Love movement and bodywork and find them effective tools for discovery and integration
You would like to…
Earn more money
Reach more quality clients and make a bigger impact
Connect and build relationship with other leaders committed to soul purpose, pleasure, and passion
Align how you use your time with your core values and vision
Enjoy and find ease in marketing, earning money, and creating social change
Speak and embody your work with more ease and clarity
Identify your core wounds around money, time, privilege, and sexual fulfillment and explore how they currently influence your leadership
- Learn and practice tools of the mind, body, and spirit to create new beliefs around money, time, privilege, and sexual fulfillment that move you into more effective joyful leadership
We come together for 6 group workshops Saturdays, 11 am – 6 pm
- Money & Time as Your Allies with guest facilitator Rha Goddess (Mar 19)
- Embodying & Speaking Your Brand with guest facilitator Adrian Orozco (Apr 2)
- Embodying your Purpose with Passion (Apr 16)
- Heal the Way we Create Social Change with guest facilitator Victor Lee Lewis (Apr 30)
- Asking For & Receiving Support (May 14)
- New Culture of Leadership in Community (May 28)
In between each group workshop you and Zahava meet for a 90 minute session to apply the curriculum to your life, follow a step by step process to bring you more clients, and address your specific challenges. Each of your 6 private sessions will follow this arc:
- Check in with your sucesses and challenges. Review your homework assignment.
- Climb onto the table to receive bodywork. Listen to where your body is holding as you release old beliefs and tune in to your core truth OR explore movement to access what your body needs. Create an empowering sensation to replace your patterns of tension and anxiety.
- Reflect on your discoveries and design specific goals anchored in a timeline
Your support includes:
- Learning a movement sequence to bring clarity, presence, and love into the body. You will be able to follow a video for your home practice!
- Structured morning call with an accountability partner to help you focus your attention for the day.
- Facebook group for daily contact and encouragement with others in the immersion.
Learn more about Zahava and the team of guest facilitators here.
Find answers to FAQ here. Ready to learn more? Ready to say YES?!
From past participants:
“Before you take any other business workshop, you must take Zahava’s Sacred Alchemy for Leaders. She creates a safe container and supports owning blocks that keep us from creating our biggest dreams and careers. Zahava has an impeccable talent for listening and engaging you in new ways. She pulls from her incredible team to share her cutting edge work with courage and confidence. She herself is an embodied leader and you can feel it in the way she holds this container. Zahava works with you on your business in a way that is relevant to the current state of the world, supports you to have an impact in your business and as a leader and she shares her stories of rising and falling from a truly authentic place. I personally learned that my core wounding around family, race, gender, time and money all affect how I navigate my business and how I work with my clients. Since this workshop I have seen huge changes in myself, how I speak about my work and coming up in 2016 I will be collaborating with people that I never thought possible. This workshop is a game changer.” ~ Nikki Kurtz, Founder of www.BodyCuriosity.com, Facilitator of Soul Motion™ and Esalen® Certified Massage Therapist
“This is an excellently honed course! Zahava has really thought through all the aspects of self and awareness that contribute to stepping into leadership and pulled together a team to effect real movement of personal blockages. It’s a little scary, and fully supportive. This is a fantastic program for real change.” ~ Lisa Price, Tantric Shadow Coach
“Zahava’s role in helping me clear the decks to then steer my ship towards co-founding Sensheant Magazine – A Conversation About Women’s Sexuality is clear to me: I had skills and talent, but sought foundational practices and community where such conversations took place. Zahava deftly immersed us in movement and inquiry to places I needed to go to see much more clearly where I can help take other women. Her skills in connecting the dots – ‘Embodying More Love’ applies to the tiny work details as well as our collective calling – brought me to advocate for women’s sexual wellness and fulfillment. Very few teachers can cover such practicals while also opening other worlds to us. Zahava is a visionary, and my vision and leadership continues to be informed by our time together.” ~ Cynthia Spence, Creative Director & Former Executive Editor, Sensheant Magazine
“When it comes to Zahava, there is so much juiciness, integrity, and purpose behind every dance, word, and exercise. Zahava surely put a shock wave of inspiration and action into my leadership.” ~ Phakiso Collins, Producer, Multi-Media Artist, Activist
“Sacred Alchemy for Leaders is a vessel for transformation that works to join your professional purpose to your body, your heart, and your psyche. It is a tool for deep internal integration that can then translate into clear, practical shifts in the choices you make around your business, finances, and community.” ~ Noelle Clason